Sunday, December 8, 2013

The amazing trip to Stonehenge and the heart chakra of Gaia (Glastonbury Tor) ~ Some great footage of fairies and violet Lightbeam ~ By Méline Lafont

So finally I got some time to write something down about my experiences during my short trip to England to connect with Sacred spaces. I am going to keep it as short as possible and will share some pictures and footage I have captured that are just amazing to me and you can even see special things on it..

DSC01354
The first day we arrived at Stonehenge and this amazing formation and energetic place immediately caught my eye and attention as it touched my heart, yes instant connection was made during the first “eye contact” with Stonehenge. What was a pity is the mass tourists lingering there and the fact that you cannot even touch the stones or walk in the midst of the formation, but nevertheless you definitely could feel the energies of it. Although I also felt Stonehenge to be drained due to all the tourists and energy that comes along with it of being an attraction that makes money of it, I still could feel the beauty in it and the high energies. Energies were pouring in through my crown chakra and I felt energies pulling me downwards through my legs to ground me. As I held my hand chakras pointed towards the stones, they started to burn. Definitely strong energies that were felt there but I had a hard time tuning in due to the mass of people there. That was a bummer.
As I was recording with my camera, the camera started to flicker as long as I was recording the stones. Once I moved to the other side away from the stones, it stopped flickering and it started to flicker again when I pointed the camera back to the stones. It was so with all the footages I took, see the video below. This footage shows with tangible eye how powerful this place is.

The second day we went to Glastonbury to visit the Tor and the Chalice Well Garden. We stayed at a beautiful Bed and Breakfast with Angelic rooms that was lying next to the Chalice Well Garden and the path to the Tor, which I had no idea that it was so close to what we were guided to visit. Great connection there, Higher Self :)
DSC01410
As we visited the Chalice Well Garden, which is a Garden full of Sacred places and beautiful trees/elements, we could feel and tune into different kind of energies. So at the healing pool, there was a water running that has healing effects if you bath in it with your feet or even fully. That place felt so magical to me and I could just stay still there and BE for a while, enjoying the energies. So I started to record this Magical spot of the Garden as it felt so peaceful to me and has a certain “Mystique”. I had no idea as to what I just caught on video until I watched it later! FARIES!
If you look closely at the right above the water and the plants (starts from 0:43) you can see so clearly fairies flying over the water! There are so many of them! First I thought they were orbs but I have seen orbs before and those look different of form. There were no birds, nor flies, nor butterflies when I was recording and present at that place so I was surprised seeing it afterwards! It definitely explains why it felt so Magical and peaceful there. (I must say that the footage of my original video differs a lot from the one I had to upload to be able and share it here.. :( you see much less. Will try to upload it on my FB profile in its original state where you will see more) 


click on this to see the video: Original Video – More videos at TinyPic
There was also “the wellhead” where you could feel the energies of the Christed and Lady Magdalene. Beautiful ♥
DSC01427
We decided to climb up, towards the Glastonbury Tor, which is such a Magnificent place. It is the heart center of Gaia and so beautiful! A man was chanting some sounds up the hill and there were less tourists than at Stonehenge! When we finally reached the top after a lot of puffing, LOL, we had such a magnificent view! We even got a beautiful violet Light beam caught on video (see below). We felt guided to climb up to the Tor at midnight for some reason so I asked Gaia for permission to connect to her beautiful heart center at night. Gaia was even requiring this from us and asked me to only connect with her through anchoring and grounding and to not channel there! As well Saint Germain told me the same to not open up to channel as there are very strong mixed energies of negativity, layers of dark history combined with high Divine energy.
This is also because it is the heart center of Earth and as all of our hearts are portals of Ascension where all the old and negative goes through to be released, so it is for Gaia as well. So up at night, straight through the darkness of the valley and up the mountain of the Tor we went! We had no Light, there was no moon as it was new moon and we could not see a thing. I must admit it was kind of a creepy feeling as I could feel strongly the odd energies at the place as well.
The fairies accompanied us up to show the way with their Light as well as Saint Germain and Jesus, AA Michael were close by us to protect and guide. We could certainly feel this Divine protection and I can tell you that it was needed! We saw and felt ourselves placed in a bubble of Light, surrounded by the Masters, but I could also feel a lot of ODD and negativity around our protection bubble as well. I placed my Crystals on the mountain to be downloaded with Earth’s heart chakra energies and watched the stars. Suddenly 2 falling stars flew by, so beautiful. (2 wishes were made ;) )
We spend I think an hour up there, first meditating in the Tor where I could see 2 light beings appearing in the form of energy, very subtle: white and one violet energy (spots). Then we went outside of the Tor sitting on a stone, where we started to meditate and without even telling each other we started to perform a healing and anchoring of Light for Gaia’s heart space. We only knew from each other what we have been working on after the meditation, which seems to be a healing and anchoring. Seems we were guided to do the same.
I put a violet light pillar and Merkaba in the heart space of Gaia where immediately during it, I could feel even more negativity coming to the surface where we were. At a certain point I saw so much white lights flickering around us, forming a bubble and shield. Andy seemed to have been doing a healing too. We had no idea whatsoever what we were supposed to be doing here and why we were guided here, until after this meditation. Saint Germain brought me to this place so I just followed it and went.
20131204_095833
Seems we were brought here to anchor Light and contribute in our own way in the healing of the heart space, as you can clearly feel it is needed there even though there are Divine energies. I understand now why Gaia and our team were so persisting in asking us to climb up in the middle of the night. It had to do with an exchange with Gaia to offer her our healing and light anchoring, while she offers us her beautiful heart energies. I must say; what an experience!! what a meditation and anchoring we did! We have been hit with energies every day since that night and it is still building up.
DSC01443
Eternal grateful for this trip I AM and I can recommend the traveling and anchoring work to help Gaia and the energies as well as yourself and the collective. So many beautiful experiences I have felt and seen there that are mind blowing to me. I am definitely looking forward to go back to the Tor and to visit other places.
Thank you for being with us through this all, my heart loves you all ♥ Méline

7 comments:

  1. My boy wants to go there this summer. I wasn't sure. Your footage and the energy in them helps me know why it is time for us to make the trip. Aloha and Mahalos. BTW I am delighted to hear your voice! It is the first time for me. Your voice is beautiful! Namaste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet friend ♥ You just go there! it is special and Gaia needs all of us to anchor our light and love there as it is an important portal and space ♥ much love to you ♥

      Delete
  2. Beautiful that you have just been in the Sacred Sites in Avebury and Glastonbury Meline! I love it!!! That violet light beam as you were walking up the Tor is wonderful! I take people to South West England every year with my friend Elizabeth HeartStar!!! You can see some pics at our website if you want http://avalonjourney.com
    I feel such a strong sister connection with you Meline in so many different ways. There was an Essene community in Glastonbury after the diaspora from Palestine after the crucifixion. Much love to you and may this Season of Love be full of fun and joy for you and your beautiful family! xo's Jewels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sweet Jewels! Love you too! such wonderful place there ♥ thank you for sharing yours too, I feel a connection with you ♥ you are beautiful! much love ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Meline and so wonderful to read of your time in Avalon and beyond returned a few weeks ago from doing lots of anchoring of Christ consciousness in Glastonbury then walked the Michael/mary line over 4 days to avebury wonderful times and blessed to have you working on our land Much Love Matt come to the isle of wight some time the diamond isle far south as you can go beautiful chalice well my favourite place the wellhead was making my whole body and lips tingle when meditating and got some lovely orbs when connecting with the guardians of the place <3




    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this enchanting anecdote and pictures. - R.- India

    ReplyDelete