Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Lucas ~ Coaching and Insights for free:

Logo Lucas_square_words

Lucas known from www.lucas2012infos.wordpress.com and  www.DoubleDutchRadio.com does work in service to all  and there are no fees nor paid information or subscriptions to the information and radio shows. The only thing willingly accepted are freely given donations to keep things going.

In my live I have been working behind the scenes as a (spiritual) coach as well as helping people with insights and guidance upon their paths of life. It eventually about you being helped to help you self on your way or focussed on that what you would like to achieve or manifest.


I am gonna make some time to do in my little spare time a few online personal sessions for people who are interested.

Get in touch via the blog e-mailadres lucas2012thelightbringer@gmail.com  We can get in touch and determine if I can help you with insights and coaching. In coaching needs to be a click  so to say and that counts also for insights to read people and connect.

If for some reason the connecting is not working for you or me we can stop the session. If I feel there is no real help I can provide I will also terminate the session. In most cases the things work out fine.

Session will not be longer than 1 hour per session or shorter. Depending on what comes up. It would be nice if you appreciated the service for free after a session
with a donation that reflects the energy exchange that was put into it.

If your interested e-mail me and we can get in touch.

Love and Light,

Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment