Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Aisha North ~ A message from Mother


http://aishanorth.wordpress.com/2014/07/23/a-message-from-mother-2/

And here it is that we begin another cooperation again, for I am the one that will once again raise my voice above the din and greet you all as the female incarnate, the She, the one majestic force that for so long has been kept at bay on you shores. But now, my multicolored robes will once again flow freely around you all as the the state of languishing in hiding is now over. I go by many names, but all of them carry the same meaning. For I am She, the giver of life, the force of nature, the One that will join the other half and become complete once again.

For we are ONE, but for eons, mankind has simply experienced a disjointed half of the whole, a travesty of imbalance, a make believe of existence. But now, you have all helped to give free way to these magnificent forces that has once again become free to move across this entire planet, and from our hiding place we have seen just how sorely needed these feminine powers really are on your planet. For the imbalance that needs to be rectified is indeed the basic one, as you have for so long gone astray without the guidance of that inner force that I carry the symbols and indeed all of the attributes of.


You call me Mother, but I am also child, I call you children, but you are all also Mothers by way of carrying in you the ability to give life to the inanimate, to create from the womb of the void. For you are no less than me, and you are no less fertile than the fields that now surrounds you, the ones that have been created by lifting off the lid of my underground dwelling places. For I am not a single being, I am legion, I am WE and so are you, and together we have shifted the balance away from tethering on the brink of disaster and into that space where creation can once again occur. Creation from Source, not from fear, and as such, you have all been not just midwives, you have also been the Mother, the channel through which all of this once more has come to light. And as you allowed yourself to carry forth on this magnificent labour of love, you also gave birth to a very new existence, not just for you, but for everything that is. For as you changed the balance within, the scales have tipped in all of Creation, setting the standard for what is to become for All, for eternity.

So I thank you all for doing what you do and for being who you are. As a mother and as a child, I hold you all in my heart as we will begin anew in this wondrous world that is already drawing its first powerful breaths. And together, we will nurse this fledgling into full maturity, and it will be a process that will carried out in grace of the light you have helped to release.

For this is not the end, this is the beginning of a new life, not just for you, but for all that have chosen to become fully aware of who they truly are. For only by embracing your own magnificence can you see the greatness in everything around you, and when you do that, you have no option but to let all of that magnificence come into full bloom. In you, and in All, and for that, I can only give my gratitude. For you are the ones who have given the signal that says YES to the recreation of this planet, in the name of God, by the full power of the light, and with the essence of your own heart. For you are the ruler of your own life now, and only by allowing yourself to become the god you truly are, can this planet become the fertile planes of light once again, and now, that signal has been well and truly given by you. So I thank you all for setting free the part of you that is me, and for setting free the part of you that is God.

Bilde2262

Dear family of light! Two days ago, my sister was guided to bring some polished rocks she had found at the edge of the river running out from Lake Gjende, the lake that we “activated” at the beginning of our stay here, and take them up to a ridge not far from where we are staying and place them close to a stone cairn she was drawn to last year. The ridge forms the first part of the mountains leading up to the heart of Joutunheimen, so it seemed like the perfect spot to have a ceremony. When we got there, we discovered that there was not just one, but three cairns on three separate tops not far from each other, separated by a small lake at the middle. My sister said “we are to make a tripod” and of course, it turned out she had brought with her exactly three rocks from the river at Lake Gjende, one for each cairn. On the way up, we came across an area where the rockface was lined with white and golden stripes of quartz deposits, and we each found a large chunk to bring with us. When my sister had placed the last rock on the last cairn, we started to walk down to the small lake to throw these two quartz pieces into it because it felt like they were supposed to be the center of this “antenna” that these three cairns had been turned into. But on the way we stepped on a wasp’s nest and we were both stung, my sister twice and me once. It was a very potent sign that the number three was very significant ;-) Going back down again, my sister stumbled over a protruding rock in the bog close to the cabin where we are staying. It looked like a large piece of quartz, but it seemed to be stuck. But today, when I sat down to channel today’s message, she felt guided to go back and see if she could get it out, and as you can see from the photo, it wanted to be “born out of the ground” today. I was not surprised that it turned out to be a triangular cluster of tiny quartz crystals all fused together, for this trip has been so full of these powerful messages from Mother Earth.

Tomorrow we return back home, carrying with us so many memories of wonderful days spent here in the magnificent mountains, but it feels like we return as two very different persons from the ones who arrived here almost three weeks ago. I know that we are not the only ones having gone through a deep transformation this summer, and I know we will not be the last either. The energies keep flowing in, faster and more powerful than ever before, and they seem to be pushing us all towards something new every day. I am so grateful that this “magical mystery tour” is something that we do together, and I cannot thank you all enough for BEing here and for BEing a part of this! I send you all so much love and so much gratitude from my sister and from me, and from these powerful mountain energies that you have all helped to set free!

Aisha <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Aisha for your channeling & your sharing--- very uplifting!! It's nice to remember we're all in this together! Your Sister in Light--Kathy

    ReplyDelete