Monday, February 4, 2013

Konstantinos-A news update and two messages from Iltheos and Vywamus



Hello dear friends and readers. I am coming with a news update and two channeled messages. I have to mention a great synchronicity experience that I had on February 2nd 2013.
I was thinking about my arcturian parallel self guide, Iltheos, I had to transfer a channeled message from him for some time now and I asked for a ‘sign’ in order for him to show me in a way that he was still with me. Right at that moment (I was outside walking) while I was passing below a street light, it turned on! This didn’t happen to the people who passed below it some seconds before. Then, I looked at my watch and it was 20:20!

After that, I had a telepathic conversation with him and continued my day. The thing is that I hadn’t realized that my watch has presented a function problem. Because you see, the next day I realized that my watch didn’t tell the time right. And I had not this problem the days and hours before the hour 20:20 of the February 2nd. What a ‘return’ of him that was (-_-)! Of course he told me that he was never away from me and that we communicate a lot on the astral plane. 
Yesterday, Iltheos and Vywamus gave me two short messages. For those that haven’t heard of Vywamus, it has been said that he is an aspect of Sanat Kumara’s Higher Self and has given messages from a lot of sources so far. Before I share the messages, I wish to give an update regarding the channeled galactic portraits and my cloud ship/sign photos.


Here http://awakeningtothedivine.wordpress.com/konstantinoss-photos-of-cloudships-and-cloudsigns/  you can view the photos and the last 15 are the new ones.

Photo-0257

And here  http://awakeningtothedivine.wordpress.com/channeled-depictions-of-extra-terrestrialsdimensionalsmastersguidesdeceased-beings-and-symbols/etds-angels-guids-spaceships-places/ are the channeled portraits where the last 13 are the new ones. 

img004

The two channeled messages follow.


Your time is not over. Neither is your mission. Remember that you are never really disconnected from the Divine/Divinity. Maybe some of you think this to be so, because you tend to have in mind the things that transpire only in  your conscious level.

Everything that have been promised to you will be fulfilled. Things have already started to be fulfilled.  All in due time. Continue living your lives by doing whatever you can to transform for the better the tomorrow of your world, of your species and of yourselves, starting from thought and moving to action.
May the eternal Love of the Creation to accompany you always.

Iltheos from Arcturus.
img00-1
By travelling to the depths of your mind, you find things such as memories, desires, imaginations and many others. By doing a respected trip to the depths of your Heart, you may think that you are going to find exactly the same things, maybe because for now the distinction between mind and Heart is not very obvious, at least for many you.

Each one of you owns a key and each time, this key opens the gate of your personal manifestation while this transpires before you. But when all of you move to the substantiation of a common purpose, then all the keys and gates emerge into one and common thing [only one key and one gate] for each one of you.

The purpose of the things that I mentioned about the mind and the Heart, was simply to highlight the necessity for you to find your ‘golden section’, the best possible balance. Emerge yourselves with what matches you the most and create and live through it.
Whatever you do, you experience it because it is allowed to you and that is because all of us, through our personal creations, contribute to the fulfillment of the Unending Divine Plan. When you do something that is in complete alignment with the Cosmic Pulse, then the consequences that you take back, are beautiful, enjoyable and more authentic.

You are the designers of your individual and collective map and the Beings of Light that stand next to you, are the helpers of your manifestation. All of us are equally important. If you think that whatever you do varies in significance, then I tell you that all are of the same great importance.
Everything that you do and think is important which means that your life and you are important. Do not forget this when you get up in the morning to face the next series of your chances for creation.
I am always at your services and also at the service of those who think that I can be useful to them. Much Love and remember that the energy of the Angels and all the Light bringers surrounds you always.
Vywamus.

As received by Konstantinos.

http://awakeningtothedivine.wordpress.com
 
PS: If anyone wishes to read the previous messages, here are the links:
http://awakeningtothedivine.wordpress.com/konstantinoss-channeled-messages/channeled-messages-2012/
http://awakeningtothedivine.wordpress.com/konstantinoss-channeled-messages/channeled-messages-2013/

No comments:

Post a Comment