Thursday, April 25, 2013

Be – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn April 25, 2013

Note: Prime Creator and the Divine Mother have asked me to receive now these short daily messages from her. This would be my priority now, before all other messages and the readings. They are not to see as a competition to the wonderful messages Jennifer Farley receives from Prime Creator, but as a complement, as the expression of the Divine Feminine, the Prime Mother.

23324_536337373051928_907460147_n

Live in the NOW, my child. There is only the present, the NOW. Nothing else exists but the NOW. The future isn’t yet, the past is over. It isn’t anymore, has never been. So let all go, that bind you to it. Only in the NOW, you are co-creator. In the NOW you design your future. Simply BE and dream your magnificent future into being. Let all worries go, give them to me, I love to dissolve them for you and to fill your heart with my love. You don’t need to struggle any longer with your worries, fears and needs. Leave them to ME and live a peaceful, happy life. This is your birthright, my child. I love you. ~ Your Divine Mother

Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment