Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I AM MARY OF MAGDALENA as received by Gillian MacBeth-Louthan


I am she who comes upon the wings of light I am Mary of Magdalena. In the days of old, many of you were in the Sacred Order of Magdalena. It was not a last name. It was a title. It was a crown. It was a knowing. In my time of living I endured much hate that was placed upon my being because of my position and training. I endured arrows of poisons that came from the eyes of others. I endured angry words. I stood high in my Light and the sacred teachings of my order. I did not trip upon my path but kept a strong heart of love. I did not beg for mercy for I knew that I stood in a light so grand and so beautiful that nothing could cause distress or cracks in my world or in my heart. I saw my light as solid, not as filaments that waft and weave in every changing breeze, but solid as a mantle.


Each day as you awaken to the grace of God/Goddess, in the first breath as you spring forth from the realms of sleep, solidify the light that you are. You penetrate Earth and Heaven with a column of light that contracts or expands with each breath and each thought. It is this grand light that you must daily solidify everyday with your words and intent.

Solidify the light from the very heart of the Mother Earth up through your feet, through your body, into the love you are. Your everydayness strips you naked of your true divinity. It pecks upon your body as vultures. You allow all of life to delete you. When you allow life to suckle upon you, and take your very breath and your peace, you do all that is holy an injustice.  life on earth depends upon you to keep it sacred. Whether you embark into the realm of magical or camp in the place of holy – it matters not, for without you, it is just a revolving planet.  

Walk forward as a solidified Light, a Holy Entourage, of what cannot be dissolved, of what cannot be taken away. Your Mother Earth depends upon you -- for the heart does not beat pure in many that hold keys to power. see yourself anchored, solidified, from the center of the heart of Earth through your own heart up to the heart of the Creator. True light cannot be dissolved by anything.  

Women of Earth -- no matter what color, creed, size or age you are -- stand up and solidify your light. Do not kneel on bended knee pleading for the universe  to intercede on our behalf. For you are all that you seek and it can be no other way! Visualize light solidified, peace solidified love solidified! See the weavings of light. See it as the very fabric of all that was once holy and has been forgotten.

You have forgotten that you are the core of heaven on earth. You have forgotten to solidify the love that you are the beauty that you are the peace that you are. I am Mary Magdalena. You are each of the Order of Magdalena, High Priestesses. Your blood bond has never ended nor can it. You have never been separated from what you are and what you are destined to do. You have just forgotten.  Believe it and it is so.
  

2 comments:

  1. Thank You Beloved Mary of Magdalene & Gillian Macbeth-Louthan for channeling this Message of Wisdom. It is important that the Divinity of Women can be Embraced by All of Us as the Pillars of Light That We Are.In the Book "The Sacred Marriage" by Caroline & Karel van Huffelen & in the many beautifull books by Gabriela & Reint Gaastra -Levin ,see : www.openbaringen.com, who are channeling Mary Magdalene as well as Jesus & Mother Mary, this is Mary Magdalene`s Message to the World as well. I Love You In All That Is. We Are ONE. Namaste.OM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Beloved sister, for your words of strength and wisdom you sit in a special place in my heart.
    Blessings
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete