Saturday, August 24, 2013

Don’t deny any longer – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn August 23, 2013



23324_536337373051928_907460147_n

(Translated from original language german)

My child, don’t deny any longer who you truly are or else you deny your energies and your abilities. You are a divine being. You are my child and thus of divine origin. Without flaws and perfectly created. You are made in my image and are my co-creator. Respect it now, acknowledge it and live it. Don’t make yourself small because you are great. I love you, my child ~
Your Divine Mother
Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://thesilverplatinumflame.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment