Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Konstantinos-My new blog and a message from five Lightbeings

[  Hello dear friends and readers. I wanted to give you an update regarding my new blog in which, I'll post only my personal work and no articles and posts from other sources. Its name is 'Konstantinos's Lightwork' and you can find it here: http://konstantinoslightwork.wordpress.com/ .


This blog will accompany my other one ,' Awakening to the DIVINE', in which you can see posts from other sources as well. Also, I'd like you to know that from August 22nd till August 27th I won't be so active regarding the blogs, because my  beautiful Twin Flame girl will visit me in the city that I currently live and we are both already very excited about our long-awaited physical reunion (-_-)!


Now I'll move on and I'll present you my five recent channeled contacts. 

Kinoll

 

 Kinoll

The first is Kinoll, a beautiful and heart warming being that currently originates from the Pleiades. As I was receiving his picture I also saw this little ship behind him which as it was passing, it was leaving behind things that seemed like beautiful sparkles.


Latu

Latu  The second is Latu, who gave me initially the impression of a young man. He told me that he acts currently from an ascended level to which he entered after his recent transition from Earth.

Manulenia

 

 

 Manulenia

The third is Manulenia, a beautiful being of female energy who is also from the Pleiades but from a specific planet where the residents have light blue skin with humanoid features. I'd like also to add that while I was receiving her image, I saw behind her these pink energy spheres which I still haven't understood what exactly they were/are.

Nosom

 

  Nosom

 

The fourth is Nosom, a being of male energy that was felt as being one of the elders of his community. He originates currently from a planet of the Andromeda Galaxy.


Rassul

Rassul The fifth and last for now contact is Rassul. This beautiful being appeared to me in my third eye while I was lying on the bed in order to rest for a while. It was evening and I saw him appear across me, from my right side, coming from a kind of gate of soft blue light, from the top of my library. He was wearing a white bright robe and he told me that he comes from the Agarthian Lemurian city of Telos.

In the first hours of this day, they gave me the following message.]

Energy transmission of thoughts from us five.

Remember and observe well this reminder.

Failure does not mean resignation.


Failure can be like a person’s tripping over while he/she climbs to a mountain with the goal to reach the top in order to see the biggest possible view of his/her environment.


So tell us, really, is tripping over enough reason to quit of your goal?

We are telling you that desolation is the mud from which Hope and Improvement arise, things that are presented by the recent events of your world.


Sorrow and terror are temporary and even if they are accompanied with the departure of souls, from which departures some of you consider as ‘premature’, we are reminding you again that as with ‘desolation’, same goes with ‘unfair’ that acts as a wrapper that covers a completely different reality from the one that is seemingly the only ‘real’ to most of you.


A reality that plays the role of the lifesaving lantern in the dark, the guiding label in an unknown place, the reminder in moments of panic.

Do not forget to remember the true importance of things and also, do not forget being a reminder to other aspects and parts of yourself . You are all important.


Reminder and the implementation of its benefits, with Wisdom and Prudence, are the fulcrum of the person, whose legs even if they have broken because of the seemingly chaos, he/she still wishes to walk till he/she reaches the top of the mountain and fulfills his/her goal.

Thus for the fulfillment, reminder is needed.


And in order for the utilization of reminder’s benefits, virtues like Wisdom, Will and Courage are needed.

Do not forget dear ones.

As received by Konstantinos.


PS: If anyone wishes to read the previous messages, you can go to the category ‘Channeled Messages’  of whichever of my two blogs you wish to view. Here are their links: http://awakeningtothedivine.wordpress.com/ and http://konstantinoslightwork.wordpress.com/ .


Copyright ©  2012-2013 by Konstantinos. All Rights Reserved. Permission is given to copy and distribute this material, provided the content is copied in its entirety and unaltered, is distributed freely, and this copyright notice and links are included http://awakeningtothedivine.wordpress.com and  http://konstantinoslightwork.wordpress.com/  .

No comments:

Post a Comment