Saturday, August 31, 2013

Our conversation – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn August 30, 2013

23324_536337373051928_907460147_n(Translated from original language german)
I am not unattainable for you, my child. This was only told to you from your religions. You don’t need a middleman to talk with me. I am but living in your heart, you are but a part of me. I so want to talk with you, I just wait for it. It isn’t difficult. You need only to go into your heart and be still. There I speak to you, you need only to answer. It is the gentle, soft voice that you hear there. Talk to me, my child. Answer me and we will continue a wonderful conversation together, because you have already talked with me once. Your soul knows me very well. ~
Your Divine Mother
Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://thesilverplatinumflame.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment