Monday, August 19, 2013

Series of live channeling Saint Germain ~ Serie 1 part 1 (august 1, 2013) ~ By Méline Lafont



Andy
Saint Germain, I guess the first question I’d like to ask you is, I was wondering if you could just tell us a little bit about yourself.  What your role is in this ascension.  Maybe about some past lives you have had.  People I think want to get you know you a little bit more.  So much has been said and written about you.  Some true, some untrue.  Maybe you could set the record a little bit.  Maybe just about you and who you are, what your role here is.  Just allow people to get to know you on a personal side.  Would you do that?
Saint Germain
I would be honored to Andrew.  Do you have two hours or three? 
Andy
(Laugh) We have one
Saint Germain
Well, let’s make a short list then.  First of all, I truly am honored to be here in this time, to serve you all, to assist you all.  That is my great pleasure because my heart is with you and humanity, with Gaia, with the awakening process, with the ascension process.  That has always been my true desire, to accomplish this, and to assist you all in this.  So with this said, let’s begin by a short introduction. 
I have had many past lives on Earth.  A lot of them I have loved so much.  I really always enjoyed life.  I enjoyed music and art, as you know.  I have also enjoyed culture.  I have helped the poor and the rich, the common human.  I was loved by a lot of people.  I still am.  And I love everybody back as much as I am loved.  I am a master of the violet flame.  I did my ascension process on earth with physical vessel.  
I disappeared.  This is what man perceived at that time.  The ascension process was a disappearing from this earthy plane with body which was like a huge shock back then.  Now, it’s understood, but back then it was not.  I have transmuted myself during the ascension process to my body.  I did this consciously.  I mastered alchemy. 
This is how I ascended.  I have been a lot of figures as I may be called in the past lives.  I have been the wizard known as Merlin.  Yes, I was Columbus as well, that horrible man that people say.  It’s Ok, I’m used to that.  But I truly was Columbus, yes.  But Columbus was not entirely the person that is described to be in history books or movies.  Parts are true, yes, parts are not true, to make that clear. 
I have not been such a murderer that has been told in history books.  I have made faults, yes.  I have worked the dark ways as well, yes, we all have, and you all did as well.  So yes, I have made mistakes and I have worked for them to make them go away, to clean myself again, to clean and purify my deeds again, like a punishment sort of speak, which is not a punishment as a matter of fact.  I have lived in woods and castles. 
I had worked with so many beings, with kings, with royalty, with poor, with normal straight human beings having normal lives.  I have seen everyone.  The life I enjoyed the less is probably, well is probably the one I made so many mistakes where I have killed a man.  I have served for this.  I have truly worked hard for that as I was an ascended master back then.  And even then, you can make mistakes. 
You can lower yourself in ego and 3D.  Do you see sweet friends how important it is to stay pure as you are in the heart.  Even though you are an ascended master, or an Arch Angel or any being of light, awakened and ascended, you can always be pulled back.  This is called self-mastery; to stay at the level that you are, to stay in the heart that you are.  But anyway, I’m off track again.  You were asking me about me. 
Well, this is part of me, this is something that I am not proud of but it is a lesson for me, a lesson for you all as well.  Do not take things for granted by thinking that if you are awake, nothing can pull you down again.  No, this is not true.  You need to work on this every single day, every single moment of your being now, time and moment, every single second.  I have earned my self-mastery in many past lives. 
I have worked hard for this, many lives.  I have searched for the goal of life, the goal of the cosmos and the Universe and I have found it in so many ways during my lives on Earth.  I truly have enjoyed them a lot.  As you know, I have enjoyed women as well, a lot.  I have enjoyed friendships, love, affection, art, beautiful music, ballet, and alchemy – all the beauty of your Earthly plane.  But now, I am also enjoying not being in incarnation. 
I enjoy all the work that I am now doing for you all, for humanity, for this ascension process.  I enjoy watching it, I enjoy assisting, and I enjoy absorbing it. And truly, it is with my immense love with my entire heart and pleasure that I’m serving you all.  This is now the age of the Aquarian.  It is the age that I am at the helm of with my beloved twin flame and many others.  And I am so grateful to get this opportunity. 
I’m so grateful to show my energies, to invoke my energies to you all and through you all on Earth.  To enflame your beings with the violet flame, to enflame Earth with the violet flame.  I love to do this.  It is such an honor.  I am doing a lot for you at this time.  I am working very hard to reform the financial systems, the governments, removing the dark heads, which are really, most of them are removed already, yes. 
But it’s all up to you to accept this dark part of you or not because they are merely reflections of you as well, the dark aspects as you know.  Let me tell you my sweet friends:  This is the Golden Age.  The Aquarian Age.  And it is the most powerful and most beautiful one ever.  The state that you all have reached has never been reached before.  So these are glorious times my friends, glorious times indeed. 
As an ascended master of the violet flame, I work closely with a lot of ascended masters, with the galactics as well.  So are the Arcturians close to my being. I work a lot with them, side by side.  They have the technology that is required to do some of the jobs and missions that I have to accomplish, like tracking.  We use a lot of tracking methods of technology for the dark heads.  Yes, they were clever, but not too clever for me. 
I have assistance from many beings, like Lady Master Nada, as you all know.  She’s part of my crew and team and we both assist in that way to remove the dark heads.  We both assist in that way to bring justice.  I work as well with the angels and the Arch Angels.  We truly are one big family helping you all.  And we love to do this because we love you.  I am doing one million, billion, trillion tasks at this time at the same time and I can do this and I love to do this. 
And I am so driven to do that.  You must know that I’m not the only one as a lot of people perceive me as the top of the Masters doing most of the work, no this is not true.  We are all One.  We are all part of each other and we are all equal and let me stress that fact very clearly.  You are helped by so many beings and you are not even aware that they exist.  There are more than the ascended masters and the galactics.  There is more than arch angels and angels and hollow earth people. 
There are so many beings that you have never heard of before.  They are all eagerly waiting to connect with you all.  To introduce their selves to you.  Well, I’m going off track now Andrew, I’m sorry.  I can just continue and continue about everything and talk the complete hour is that right?  Its one hour that I have time to speak.  Well, let’s do this, I’m excited

Méline Lafont 2012 – 2014, permission is given to share freely in its entirety and unaltered Website Méline: http://melinelafont.com

No comments:

Post a Comment