Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Wes Annac ~ When Love Seems Absent


Source: http://aquariusparadigm.com/2014/05/13/when-love-seems-absent/
Written by Wes Annac, The Aquarius Paradigm
What do we do when the love we want to feel seems missing? When it doesn’t seem as if we can get into a positive, loving space? When stress and dross seem to replace the higher vibration we want to be on?
Personally, I try to source the issues that keep me from feeling happy and lively, and if that doesn’t seem to work, I simply let the low feelings be. There’s no sense in trying to fight off or avoid negative, low, or depressed feelings, and sometimes, the best thing we can do is to flow with them and know that they’re ultimately necessary.
For whatever reason, we’re going to feel ‘down’ at times. The vibrant spiritual energy we want to re-find will seem missing at times, and when this happens, we’ll benefit from remembering that its absence is pure illusion, however real such absence seems at the time we experience it.

I’m writing this because I’ve been in a low, dull place today, and personally, I use writing to help when I feel this way. I use writing and various other creative outlets to put myself in a higher frame of mind when it’s easier not to be, and you’re all encouraged to do the same.
When we’re feeling low, doing something that we enjoy and that fills us with the wholeness we strive to re-find will help us greatly.
The mind will fight very hard to trap us in its confines with low or depressed emotions, and if we find something we enjoy and pursue it with passion, we might just be able to exit our lower moods and let the love flow like we really want it to.
Even though we’re going to have low points at times, they aren’t our natural states of being. We aren’t meant to feel sad, depressed, or dragged down, and even though we shouldn’t necessarily fight these feelings, we should absolutely seek things that help us feel better when they knock on our doors.
There are plenty of things we can do to get back into a higher space, and I notice that exercise helps me de-stress and forget about whatever’s bringing me down. Going on a short run, for example, helps me clear my mind and makes a greater perception much easier to find, but staying on the couch only increases the fogginess and inhibits a heart-centered perception.
I think it’ll also help to remember that Source is always with us – especially in our most difficult and painful times. Our creator is here to help us through the pain that could otherwise bring us down, and calling on Him/Her or our higher selves and guides will help us when we feel weighed down.
Overall, remembering that we’re love incarnate and that nothing can take our developing perception away from us will help us in our times of greatest need – the times when spiritual lack seems to trump spiritual abundance.
Pain can only exist in the mind, and making it a point to move out of the mind and into the heart as much as possible will diminish our pain, even if only temporarily, and remind us that something much greater and more enjoyable exists beyond it.
In all honesty, we have nothing to worry about. We have no reason to feel ‘low’ beyond the fact that some of us are sensitive to the low vibrations, and even though most of us have personal issues that could easily bring us down, we also have the awesome and omnipotent power of love by our side.
I know I’ve said this plenty of times, but with love by our side, there’s nothing we can’t do or be.
We’re infinite, and our power’s boosted by the help we’re given from our higher selves and the Company of Heaven overall. We’re far more able to handle difficult or stressful situations than we realize, and it’ll help to remember this when our vibrations and emotions dip and we don’t feel as if we can get back into a positive space.
It’ll help to remember our power and the magnificent things we’re here to do, and it’ll definitely help to remember that the things we think, say, and feel are very important to the future we want to create. We may sometimes feel low, but with time and effort, those low feelings will be things of the past.
As long as we make it a point to root ourselves in love as much and as often as possible and move beyond the influence of the striving ego, which, again, does everything it can to keep us subservient to the lower vibrations, the low feelings that sometimes bring us down will be replaced with constant love, joy, and exuberance.
Can you imagine feeling constantly happy; excited; jubilant? Can you imagine what it’ll be like to never feel physical or emotional pain again, and to be in a constantly elated state of mind and heart? It’ll be great to say the least, and we can start feeling this way now if we want.
We only need to get out of our own heads and do what we can to transmute the lower emotions that bring us down, and with the power of the open heart, our transmutations will be relatively simple. Personally, I notice that the idea of feeling low or depressed entered my head today before I actually started feeling that way.
I woke up this morning without the love; the higher vibration I strive so hard to find. I knew that I had a few things to do to increase that inner flow of love, such as write what I’m feeling, but instead, I leaned toward the idea that something essential was missing – something that, if I didn’t have, lowness and depression would have to replace.
I fell for what seems like an obvious trick of the ego to keep me down, and I latched onto the idea that something irreplaceable was missing and that I couldn’t possibly be uplifted. In doing so, I let the mind convince me not to do one of the greatest things I can do to increase the flow of love: write.
I actually held myself back from feeling the flowing love I’d convinced myself was missing, and I even let myself fall into stress and anger, which are two of the mind’s biggest and most powerful tools. Thankfully, I did decide to sit at the computer and let the thoughts, emotions, and energies flow, but if I wouldn’t have, I could very well still be in the same place I was in.
I’m already starting to feel better after sitting down to write, and I’m convinced that open-minded and openhearted creativity is one of the best expressive routes for anyone who wants to get the emotional monkey off their back.
A lot of musicians use music to find and integrate a higher vibration when love seems absent, and while I’m one of them, I recognize that writing seems to be a better way for me to get into a good, loving flow. I can’t deny the power of music, though – it can heal emotional wounds in ways that other creative outlets just can’t.
“One good thing about music, when it hits, you feel no pain”. – Bob Marley
For all of you out there who go through times of lowness, depression, or boredom, remember that exploring creative routes that fill with us with a good vibration is a very helpful and enjoyable remedy. Let stress, pain, and lower emotions be things of the past, because we’re here on a mission to restore consciousness to a planet of lost souls who, for the most part, don’t even know they’re lost.
Humanity doesn’t yet realize that something much greater exists beyond the pain and stress of earthly physicality, but with our efforts to find and remain in a good space and help everyone else do the same, the whole world will pick up on this simple yet important truth.
Every potential seeker will realize that life is far more than they’ve let themselves believe, and everyone will seek happiness and jubilance over the low emotions that keep us from recognizing and acting on our potential. We’re here to change this planet, and to do so, we have to do everything we can to choose love over the low and painful emotions that hold us back.
It’s much easier to live in the ego than it is to live in the heart, but as long as make the effort and adopt the necessary discipline, living in the heart will become much easier and far more preferable. We’re meant to subdue the influence of our egos and open our hearts so we can experience the wonders that await our perception, and realizing this is essential to embracing a higher way when stress and pain seem to pile up.
Always remember, fellow seekers – we’re infinite and capable of being and doing anything we want, and this includes moving beyond emotional pain when it fills our perception and tries to convince us that love and happiness are nowhere to be found. Love is everywhere, because it makes up every facet of our existence, and nothing has to convince us otherwise.
We’re the only ones who convince ourselves that love is absent, but we don’t have to anymore. Even when we feel low, we can recognize that everything around us is comprised of pure love energy, and that recognition alone should pick our spirits up a little bit.
Of course, it can only pick our spirits up if we let it, and it’s very easy to know something on a mental level without feeling it in the heart. This, among plenty of other reasons, is why we should let the heart take over in every moment – especially our lowest and most difficult times.
Knowing and feeling that love is everything are two different things, but hopefully, what I’ve written here will help those of you who also have trouble feeling the love at times, as opposed to simply knowing it’s there.
Love will see us onward in our most difficult and painful times, and it’s with love that I encourage all of you to do anything and everything you can to transcend the low, dull emotions that keep us from being the lively spirits we’re here to be.
It’s time to start acting on our potential, but we have to be in a good space to do it. With that said, let the love flow!
Wes Annac – Using the powerful tool of expression to help myself and others through times of challenge.
I’m a 20 year old awakening seeker and creator of The Aquarius Paradigm daily news site.
The Aquarius Paradigm features daily spiritual and alternative news, as well as articles I’ve written and moreIts purpose is to awaken and uplift by providing material that’s spiritually inspired and/or related to the fall of the planetary elite and our entrance into a positive future.
Photo Credit: 3.bp.blogspot.co
m

No comments:

Post a Comment